MY ANCIENT GREECE OLYMPICS( I don't own it)
I chose Ancient Greece Olympics for my Project Based Learning because it is history (I like history as well as science). And the video? Because I really enjoyed my passion project and I wanted to do something similar.
These are my links: the making of runing
running is the first ever sport in the ancient Greece as you find out by clinking running.I was really struggling in the first few stages because I was having trouble finding the videos on stupiflix but I managed to find I way By changing custom files to all files.
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: ancient greece videos
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was I kind of did science because I enjoy science so much I chose It for my passion project.
- The most challenging thing about my project was making the stupeflix because I was not on all fles.
- The main skill I got better at was Creating entertaining videos for any age.I got better at it by tacking feedback.
- Something interesting I learnt was well that's easy lots of ancient traditions.
- What I would most like to change about my project is making more videos because I really enjoy making videos.
- I would like to do my next PBL about computer coding/science
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Planning to plan the start of my ancient greece running.
Noticing to notice when something was wrong
Interdependence I worked alone most of the time
Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.video