Monday, June 13, 2016

iproud

 My Best Learning


This is my reading task.
Kuri
    
What are kuri?
a breed of dog
Where did kuri come from?
Polynesian waka
What is a kahukuri?


Why have kuri disappeared?
because they bred with european dogs
Quickly retell a story about a kuri that is in this article:


Ihenga was a polynesian explorer who had a kuri and they went on many adventures.  


I am proud of this because it is my best reading task
  
My biggest challenge was quickly retelling the story of a kuri.                                                                    


                                                                               

2 comments:

  1. love it i really looked at your writing for quite a long time because it i so cool looking at this well done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Mac! You have done amazing research and you have puts
    lots of effort into it! Good Job!
    Keep Up The Great Work!

    ReplyDelete