Monday, October 31, 2016

PE skiping even though I did more time untangling a huge mass of skiping ropes


Hi today I will be doing a post about PE. At PE time Mrs Bassett  was displeased with the arrangement of the skipping ropes and we spent a while undoing the skipping ropes to get a rope. Lots of people spent 1 or 2 minuets but I spent about 15 minutes because I kept on starting on different ropes. It was like a fun puzzle of string. Once I had got my skipping rope I started skipping . Skipping is super hard for me (I think noticing where the skipping rope is would help).skiping was my favorit of the three activatys because I like chaliges and  Skipping is super hard for me.
















































































































































































































































































































































































                                 
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment